Steve LazarusFounder & Managing Director
- Steve Lazarus is an experienced, commercially focused and well-connected business professional and is an expert in striking deals with over 25 years of deal negotiation experience.
- After qualifying as a Solicitor in 1993, Steve went on to hold senior commercial roles at Warner Music, ITV, Celador International (a Sony Pictures company), Myspace, Yahoo and Dow Jones (a News Corp company).
- Aside from many years of business development, strategic partnerships, corporate development and M&A experience gained at major multinational companies, at Lazarus Consulting Steve has successfully secured a number of high value transactions for clients.
- Via his industry roles, Steve has grown an extensive network of industry contacts and gained considerable transactional and digital experience, striking and managing a broad range of commercial deals that included multimillion pound deals with eBay, Amazon, Sky, BT and Vevo.
- Alex Lazarus is an award winning marketer, an experienced certified Executive Coach, NLP and Lumina Spark Psychometric Tool Practitioner, a participant of the MSc in Coaching & Behavioural Change at the Henley Business School and has spent many years in senior management roles at The Walt Disney Company, where she held the role of Marketing Director.
- Alex is also Managing Consultant at Lazarus & Maverick, which is a group of associates with expertise on behavioural change at an individual and group level, talent development and creation of high impact teams.
- David Bloom is an accomplished Finance Director with broad international experience in fast growth public and private environments improving profitability and shareholder value by developing and implementing scalable and efficient operations and process.
- David has extensive credentials in business and finance, spanning 25 years. A trained accountant, David has held multiple finance director positions in technology, media, and restaurant businesses of all sizes, from start-ups through to large internationals.
- He is the Co-founder and Managing Partner of fdu group, which specialises in helping SME companies solve their financial challenges and realise their growth aspirations at all stages in their lifecycle.
- Rebekah Clark is a media and communications executive with an international career spanning over 18 years with deep and extensive film industry experience. She has delivered campaigns and content for clients across Europe, the US and the Middle East.
- Rebekah is the founder of Beautiful Soup, a consultancy with the aim of creating, developing, and supporting visual storytelling that inspires and engages audiences.
- Partners and clients span film & entertainment, public and private sector, governments and NGOs including: Image Nation Abu Dhabi, Participant Media, Fox Searchlight, the BFI, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, UNICEF, The Malala Fund, The British Council and the UAE Government.
- She is a judge for the PromaxBDA Europe Awards and a Fellow of the RSA (Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce).
- Amy is an experienced and tenacious sales professional who’s held senior sales and business development roles both in the UK, EU and USA.
- Most recently Amy was Business Development Director at The Red Flag Group which is a tech-driven professional services firm. Prior to that she was EMEA Business Development Director at UL EduNeering. Her other senior roles include Trucost PLC and Percussion Software where she was EMEA Sales Director.
- Robert has had a twenty seven year career as a fund manager before leaving to become joint founder of the specialist smaller companies investment boutique, Bluehone Investors LLP, in 2005.
- Robert has considerable experience of investing in smaller companies, both public and private, having invested in over 250 companies during his time as a fund manager. He helped launch and run The AiM Trust PLC as well as two AiM VCTs and other SME investment funds.
- During his career Robert has gained experience of board decision-making; corporate governance, audit, nomination and remuneration committees; strategic input; communication with institutional investors, nominated advisers and brokers; the fundraising process and preparation for IPOs.
- Robert is Chairman of Bioenergy Group Limited, an innovative waste to energy business, non executive director of Intosol, a luxury travel business and Chairman of eZilla PLC, a digital investment company looking to build and launch a regulated exchange for digital assets.
Simon WrightSenior Advisor
- A career including nearly two decades of experience with the Virgin Group as President and CEO of Virgin Entertainment Group, Chairman and CEO of Virgin Cinema, and CFO of Virgin Retail UK and the global Retail Group.
- More recently as a C Level Executive, Non Executive Director and Adviser to number of prominent international brands, businesses and private equity groups.